“Who you gonna call…not these guys.”
To be honest I’d watch this show.
Returning to my Star Wars analogy that would be like Luke returning to moisture farming or maybe a hosting reality show about shooting wamp rats. In Empire Strikes Back Luke, Han, Chewie, and Leia are all heroes of the Republic, but they are still underdogs because the Empire is still out there and still very, very evil. You just have to up the stakes, change the threat level on either or a physical or emotional level or both. There is no need to undermine what your characters did in the first movie as that is likely to just piss off the fans of the original.
Slimer returns…for no actual reason.
Hey Mister MacNicol, Dwight Frye wants his accent back.
The River of Slime.
Hunting the ghosts of good movies past.
Attacked by cartoon ghosts.
Lady Liberty vs The Blob.
• Dana once again is at the center of this paranormal event. Lazy and unnecessary.
• She has also given up a career as a concert cellist to work at a museum. I guess music was just a passing fad.
• Their new shoulder patches are just the movies logo. Lame.
• Slimer is back for two scenes only because he is a popular character from the cartoon.
• I’m betting the reaction to the Statue of Liberty walking down Fifth Avenue would result in more screaming in terror than in cheering.
I wonder if Jack Dawson is with that group.