This movie takes place twenty years after the disaster that closed down the original park, even before it got opened, but now billionaire Simon Masrani (Irrfan Khan) has been given free rein to bring Hammond’s dream to fruition. What he hasn’t done is address any of the safety concerns the first film brought up. Jurassic World should have been subtitled “Dinosaur Island of Impending Lawsuits” as there seems to be almost no safety precautions to keep the guests alive.
Guess how long it takes before we learn these vehicles aren’t dinosaur proof?
How much does a Great White Shark cost? And aren't they endangered?
Tonight’s dinosaur bait.
“We could rig shoulder launching bazookas on them, right?”
“And I get to cash another paycheck.”
Still waiting for King Kong to show up.
• Kayaking down a river that has brachiosaur and stegosaurs wading in it seems a tad dangerous.
• Those gyro-sphere vehicles are guest driven and they let kids ride alone. Yeah, that's a good idea.
• I’m sorry but I doubt a pteranodon would try and carry off a triceratops.
• InGen’s security forces try to take out the Indominous with stun sticks. Seriously?
• The Indominous rex is bullet proof and explosive proof but not raptor proof.
• Apparently Bryce Dallas Howard can out run a T-Rex.